- Data Import and Processing
- Clustering and Heatmap Analysis
- Obtaining Networks From a Heatmap and Using GeneConnector
- NetWalk and EF Tables
- FunWalk and FunTables
- Handling and Analyzing Networks
Please download and read the manual first. Note that NetWalker may require a large memory to run. Make sure that you have at least 2-3GB of RAM.
|NetWalker manual (PDF)||2.0 MB|
Download NetWalker Installer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
|Mac OS||24.1 MB|
Version 2 (beta)
Download Sample NetWalker Projects
Note: this is for version 1, will not work on version 2.
These are sample NetWalker Workspace files that can be loaded to NetWalker using "Load Workspace" under File menu or the main toolbar. Download and unzip these folders into your NetWalker/Projects directory.
Doxorubicin response analysis (Workspace from the Tutorial. Includes all analysis files, networks, tables, etc...).
Download Sample Datasets
These are sample datasets with different experimental data types to use with NetWalker (both versions 1 and 2).
Doxorubicin treatment of MCF7 cells (right click and choose save as...)
- Microarray gene expression data obtained after treatment of MCF7 cells with 1 or 10uM Doxorubicin after 0, 6, 12 and 24 hours.
Genomic copy number data for Glioblastoma (right click and choose save as...)
- 1th, 5th, 10th, 90th, 95th and 99th percentiles of copy number readings of each gene obtained from aCGH data for 400+ Glioblastoma patients in the TCGA database.
RNAi screen for taxol sensitivity (right click and choose save as...)
- Genome-wide RNAi screen data for synthetic lethality phenotype with Taxol (Whitehurst, et al (2007)).